Our commercial attorneys have decades of experience working with companies of all sizes and complexities. Whether you are thinking about starting a company or you are already part of an established multinational enterprise, our attorneys are ready to provide you with the services you need to help your venture grow. The team regularly handles shareholder’s agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, incorporations, contracts for the sale of goods and services, commercial leases as well as your company’s other legal requirements.
We offer legal services in those areas of law where our attorneys have particular expertise. Our attorneys also regularly work across disciplines to collaborate on customised solutions so that we produce optimal results for our clients.
The attorneys at Harrison & Harrison are well equipped to handle your company’s securitisations, private placements, project finance, set-off arrangements, and other areas of corporate financing. We can also work with you to list your company with the Jamaica Stock Exchange or the JSE Junior Market.
Our attorneys are interested in working with you to find the finance solution best suited to your company’s needs. We eschew the ‘one-size-fits-all’ mentality and produce tailor-made solutions for each of our clients and each of their transactions.
Contact: Marc Harrison
Harrison & Harrison also provides a suite of corporate services for your company or business name. Let us:
- Incorporate your company (local or overseas)
- Arrange for filing your annual returns
- Act as your registered office
- Prepare and file your resolutions and minutes
- File changes to Company Secretary or Directors
- Apply for Business Names
- Advise on company secretarial matters
- Arrange for filing Companies’ Annual Declarations of Assets
- Draft and file statutory documentation and resolutions
- Prepare and file Company removal applications
- Facilitate Taxpayer Registration: TRN, NIS and NHT
Monique Harrison-Beckford is our lead conveyancing attorney. Her team is well-equipped to handle all aspects of real estate transactions, including sales, purchases and developments as well as leases and construction contracts.
We follow your matter from beginning to end including drafting and review of Sales Agreement(s), negotiation of contract terms for your purchase or sale of property, review of mortgage commitments, protecting your interests in this most important transaction. We are also willing to:
- Pay outstanding taxes and bills on your behalf
- Give you updates by e-mail or telephone
- Communicate with your representative in Jamaica, if necessary
- Wire the proceeds of your transaction to you anywhere in the world* (conditions apply).
The Harrison & Harrison team can help you with all areas of your estate planning or estates left to you. We offer services such as:
- preparation and interpretation of wills
- administration of intestate estates
- applications for grants of probate
If you are unsure as to what your next step should be, let Harrison & Harrison guide you.
Our team handles general Intellectual Property matters with special emphasis on trademarks, patents, copyrights, entertainment and media. We are up-to-date on global developments and would be happy to discuss their impact on your work with you.